OPEN LETTER TO PASTORS AND ELDERS
February 15, 2009
By Stephen Pidgeon
There are many among you who voted for Barack Hussein Obama for President. While I will not venture a guess as to why you voted for him, unless you repent of your vote and turn away from this man, you too will share in his guilt for the crimes he is committing and about to commit.
Below are agenda items taken from the Civil Rights portion of the White House website. Please reference these for yourself.
First, President Obama supports an enhanced version of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (“ENDA”), an act narrowly defeated in the US House last year that was proposed by noted homosexual representative Barney Frank. Rep. Frank limited the language to include only homosexuals and bisexuals; however, President Obama seeks to expand the non-discrimination language to include “sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.”
Sexual orientation refers to the sex or gender of people who are the focus of a person’s amorous or erotic desires, fantasies, and spontaneous feelings, the gender(s) toward which one is primarily “oriented”. The alternative terms sexual preference and sexual inclination have similar meanings.
This means that erotic desires, fantasies, and spontaneous feelings toward, homosexuality, bisexuality, cybersex, incest, pedophilia, necrophilia, polygamy, bigamy, sodomy, bestiality, prostitution, fetishism, transvestitism, even arguably wife-beating, will become protected under federal law against discrimination in employment. Under ENDA, a church can avoid employing a pastor or other ministers within the practices of the church, but secular employment such as administrative staff, day care assistants, teachers, drivers, and so on, will be protected by the Act.
If you are a pastor or elder who voted for Barack Obama, you have endorsed this policy which will force churches to hire sexual predators and more.
Here is the text from www.whitehouse.gov/civilrights
- Combat Employment Discrimination: President Obama and Vice President Biden will work to overturn the Supreme Court’s recent ruling that curtails racial minorities’ and women’s ability to challenge pay discrimination. They will also pass the Fair Pay Act, to ensure that women receive equal pay for equal work, and the Employment Non-Discrimination Act, to prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
President Obama has further expressed his intent to expand “hate crimes legislations, which includes enacting “hate speech” laws. These laws have been in place in Canada for some time under Section 13 of the Canadian Human Rights Act.
Section 3.1 of the CHRA provides as follows:
For all purposes of this Act, the prohibited grounds of discrimination are race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability and conviction for which a pardon has been granted.
The Hate Speech law under Section13 reads as follows:
It is a discriminatory practice for a person or a group of persons acting in concert to communicate telephonically or to cause to be so communicated, repeatedly, in whole or in part by means of the facilities of a telecommunication undertaking within the legislative authority of Parliament, any matter that is likely to expose a person or persons to hatred or contempt by reason of the fact that that person or those persons are identifiable on the basis of a prohibited ground of discrimination.
This law means that a person practicing homosexuality, bisexuality, cybersex, incest, pedophilia, necrophilia, polygamy, bigamy, sodomy, bestiality, prostitution, fetishism, transvestitism, even arguably wife-beating, will be able to bring a prosecution against a person who makes a phone call, sends a text message, makes a Facebook entry or a website post, sends an email or a letter/newsletter that in the eyes of the person offended is likely to expose them to hatred or contempt.
The Archbishop of the Catholic Church for Canada has been prosecuted for stating that the Catholic Church has taken the position for nearly two thousand years that homosexuality is a sin, and that marriage is between a man and a woman. Christians, including a pastor in Edmonton, Alberta, have been the subject of prosecution for the mere mention of Leviticus 20 or Romans 1.
If you are a pastor or elder who voted for Barack Obama, you have endorsed this policy which will force churches to close, and pastors to self-censor their messages.
President Obama has promised to overturn the Defense of Marriage Act which declares marriage to be between a man and a woman:
This is what appears on the www.whitehouse.gov website:
- Support Full Civil Unions and Federal Rights for LGBT Couples: President Obama supports full civil unions that give same-sex couples legal rights and privileges equal to those of married couples. Obama also believes we need to repeal the Defense of Marriage Act and enact legislation that would ensure that the 1,100+ federal legal rights and benefits currently provided on the basis of marital status are extended to same-sex couples in civil unions and other legally-recognized unions. These rights and benefits include the right to assist a loved one in times of emergency, the right to equal health insurance and other employment benefits, and property rights.
- Oppose a Constitutional Ban on Same-Sex Marriage: President Obama voted against the Federal Marriage Amendment in 2006 which would have defined marriage as between a man and a woman and prevented judicial extension of marriage-like rights to same-sex or other unmarried couples.
- Repeal Don’t Ask-Don’t Tell: President Obama agrees with former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff John Shalikashvili and other military experts that we need to repeal the “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy. The key test for military service should be patriotism, a sense of duty, and a willingness to serve. Discrimination should be prohibited. The U.S. government has spent millions of dollars replacing troops kicked out of the military because of their sexual orientation. Additionally, more than 300 language experts have been fired under this policy, including more than 50 who are fluent in Arabic. The President will work with military leaders to repeal the current policy and ensure it helps accomplish our national defense goals.
- Expand Adoption Rights: President Obama believes that we must ensure adoption rights for all couples and individuals, regardless of their sexual orientation. He thinks that a child will benefit from a healthy and loving home, whether the parents are gay or not.
If you are a pastor or elder who voted for Barack Obama, you have endorsed these policies which will create same-sex and polygamous marriages, which will further destroy marriages among men and women, further eroding the family, and which will further marginalize fathers in the rearing of the children.
The Freedom of Choice Act
“The first thing I’d do as president is sign the Freedom of Choice Act. That’s the first thing that I’d do.” — Senator Barack Obama, speaking to the Planned Parenthood Action Fund, July 17, 2007.
What is FOCA?
- It creates a “fundamental right” to abortion throughout the nine months of pregnancy. No governmental body at any level would be able to “deny or interfere with” this right, or to “discriminate” against the exercise of this right “in the regulation or provision of benefits, facilities, services, or information.” For the first time, abortion would become an entitlement the government must condone and promote.
- Some states require that women be told about the risks of abortion. FOCA would erase all informed-consent laws states have enacted.
- Many states require that parents be informed and sign off on their daughters’ abortions, just as they are informed and involved in every other surgical procedure. FOCA would override and end all parental-involvement laws.
- Some states have laws promoting maternal health. Obama’s FOCA wouldn’t allow them.
- Regulation on abortion “clinics” helps keep these businesses responding to health and safety concerns. FOCA would end these regulations.
- FOCA would disallow “government programs and facilities that pay for or promote childbirth and other health care without subsidizing abortion,” say the U.S. bishops.
- Conscience-protection laws would end. These currently allow Catholic and other pro-life hospitals, doctors, medical students and health-care workers to opt out of participating in abortion in many places.
- After FOCA, any laws that prohibit a particular abortion procedure, such as partial-birth abortion, will no longer be in force.
- FOCA would also strike laws requiring that abortions only be performed by a licensed physician.
On his third day in office, President Obama signed an executive order reversing the ban that prohibited funding to international family planning groups that provide abortions. Many of these abortions are mandatory and are accompanied by forced sterilizations. The policy was introduced by the administration of Ronald Reagan in 1984 in Mexico City, and was instituted that year. President Obama believes it is prudent to spend our tax dollars on forced abortions and mandatory sterilizations in the third world.
If you are a pastor or elder who voted for Barack Obama, you have endorsed these policies of genocide against the most innocent of human life, not only here, where 50 million have been terminated so far, but in other nations.
“Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.” Revelation 18:5.